Garlic is a food that promotes the growth of hair and also strengthens it. Its sulphurous compounds also help fight infections and fungi, like those that cause dandruff.
Garlic has a high concentration of nutrients, it does have benefits on hair health and can also be considered as one of the healthiest ingredients for human consumption.
Benefits of garlic to stimulate hair growth
As mentioned above has many nutrients, these nutrients to be applied on the scalp stimulates blood circulation and increased nutrition and oxygenation of hair. Furthermore gives the hair gloss and creates a protective barrier against aggressions of the environment.
Garlic has many substances, but one of the most important hair is allicin, a sulfur compound. Allicin is considered a natural antibiotic whose main function kill germs and prevent their recurrence again. But also has other functions as allicin facilitate loosening of vascular cell membranes, thus reducing blood pressure and promoting the circulation.
Garlic is a rich source of vitamins C, B6 (also in B1, B2, B3 and B5 in small quantities), Manganese, Selenium, potassium, calcium, proteinogenic amino acids and sulfur compounds.
Garlic treatments to stimulate the growth of the ca bello
Garlic and oil
Garlic and is oil recommended for people who have weak hair, dry and suffering from hair loss because it is a moisturizing product that stimulates hair growth and fights fungus causing dandruff due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
How do garlic and oil treatment?
The recipe is very simple need 2 garlic cloves and 8 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin.
- We must first crush the garlic clove and throw them in a hot pan with olive oil.
- Second, we lower the heat let it warm up about 2 or 3 minutes remove.
- Third, we must put it in a jar and leave to marinate in a dark place for one day. After that day we can rub it on the scalp so that we are giving gentle massage. We’ll leave to act 2 hours and then rinsed with your normal shampoo.
- Use it two or three times a week.
Garlic and onion
This treatment has a sulfurous compounds that help achieve a more abundant and strong hair. Such abundant hair and strong is achieved because the sulfur is key to good production of keratin. Keratin is a protein necessary for hair growth because it makes the hair has excellent flexibility, endurance and strength.
How do garlic and onions treatment?
The recipe is 4 garlic cloves, 500 ml of water, 1/4 onion and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- We must crush garlic, chop the onion and throw it in a pot with half a liter of water. Simmer for 5 minutes over low heat and add the cinnamon.
- When ready, wait for it to cool and pass the liquid through a sieve. Then take the product into a spray bottle and spray it on your hair.
- To facilitate its application everywhere, you can separate them into several strands. It should leave it about 15 minutes and then rinse.
- Use the treatment for a week straight.
Garlic and aloe vera
Shampoo garlic and aloe vera is useful for all hair types as it moisturizes and reduces excess fat production. This shampoo helps renew the scalp for healthy and rapid growth, thanks to nutrients and antioxidants.
How do garlic and aloe vera treatment?
The recipe is 10 garlic, aloe vera gel (100 g), 1 tablespoon of honey 1 egg yolk, 4 chamomile tea bags, a glass container and water (750 ml).
- The first thing to do in Peel and crush the garlic, then combine it with a tablespoon of honey until a thick paste. Said mixture will miss in a glass container and put it to cool while preparing the other ingredients.
- Secondly, We will put to boil water when boiling He will be bags of chamomile. Then leave it to heat for 3 minutes.
- Let stand and stir the liquid, along with aloe vera and egg yolk in a blender. Then you have to throw it into the jar and make sure it is well mixed with garlic paste.
- Finally, moistens the hair, extends the product from roots to ends and leave on for 30 minutes. Then rinse with your regular shampoo and repeat use three times a week.